Homestead Abundance Link Up:
This is a blog hop
Welcome to Homestead Abundance Tuesdays, this is a blog hop! If you are a blogger, please feel free to link-up and share as many posts as you would like pertaining to:
- Urban or Rural Homesteading
- Anything DIY
- Cooking from scratch
- Repurposed Projects
- Upcycled Frugal Finds
- Animal Care
- Natural Gardening Tips
- Herbal Remedies
- Green Cleaners and cosmetics
Anything that speaks to you of your Homestead Abundance, that you think will build and encourage our community.
I will share my personal favourites on my Facebook page this week. And next week I’ll pick 2 posts to feature right here.
This week’s Featured Posts
from February 5’s Homestead Abundance Link-up are:
How to Make Fire Water and Why by Blessed In Homemaking
Making the Most out of an old Felted Wool Sweater by Nikkhi Dragonfly (aka Seven Seasons Farm)
Ladies, feel free to grab the button to display proudly on you blog and lense. Or just use a text link “Featured on Homestead Abundance”
It’s Time To Share Your Posts
Bloggers, use the linky tool on the bottom of this post to share your best post about your Homestead Abundance. Non-bloggers, feel free to add a comment here with any ideas or thoughts you have concerning homestead abundance. Every week I will be featuring the most viewed posts so link-up your best ones 🙂
When linking your posts, there are only a couple simple guidelines I’d like for you to follow:
1. Please link your posts back to this blog hop, not just the blog in general. Linking back here helps build our community by sending your readers to all of the other shared posts. Grab the button below by installing the html into your post or create a text link somewhere in your post.
2. Link to a specific post and not just to your blog’s homepage, so that future readers can find your post when they look.
3. Please make your linked post relevant. Don’t link to posts that are time sensitive, like giveaways, and limited time offers.
Grab my button:
Or just use a text link:
Homestead Abundance Tuesdays #9