Lots of people are allergic to bunnies, cats, dogs, and wool. I’ve even met a spinner who was allergic to silk. I feel sorry for people with allergies. Its a painful world when you are suffering from things in the environment. And allergic people miss out on some of the world’s sweetest cuddles.
Angora bunnies make wonderful pets.
- They have personality.
- They respond to love and attention.
- They give almost a pound of luxurious, long and silky fibre every year.
- They sit on your lap while you harvest their fibre and purr their pleasure.
- They can be house broken.
- They are larger than some cats and dogs when full grown.
- They are quiet and don’t wake up the neighbours at night.
- They don’t slobber or sneeze on your lap when they purr.
- They produce a fiber that’s 4 inches long or longer, that’s 8 times warmer than wool, and that felts well, and rarely itches.
What’s not to love?
Didn’t know the forum rules alloewd such brilliant posts.