Mud masks are applied with the fingers to the face. The Dead Sea mud is allowed to dry naturally on the skin, for about 20 minutes, and then washed off with warm water. Dead Sea mud acts as a detoxifier, cleansing the skin, and removing impurities from the pores. The skin is noticeably softer and more elastic after a spa treatment with Dead Sea mud.
- In a small bowl, mix all ingredients together to make a smoothe paste.
- Wash face with warm water. Pat dry.
- Apply coconut oil or olive oil to the eye area and lips.
- Apply the Dead Sea mud mask to the face, avoiding eye area and mouth.
- Allow the mask to dry for 15 to 20 minutes. It doesn’t have to dry completely. You’ll feel a tightening as the mask tries. The pulling sensation exfolliates and removes impurities from the skin and pores.
- Rinse face and skin with warm water. Pat dry. Apply your favorite moisturizer.
Use a facial mask once a week to keep skin bright and soft.