Rosemary infused vinegar is used as a tonic hair rinse after shampooing and is useful to stimulate hair regrowth. It’s high antioxidant properties inhibit greying.
- 1 cup of chopped fresh rosemary sprigs
- 4 cups of vinegar (white or cider)
- Chop rosemary sprigs into 1 inch lengths. Place in a glass bottle.
- Pour vinegar into bottle and cap.
- Shake once a day to distribute the rosemary in the vinegar.
- After 2 weeks your hair tonic is ready to use. You can leave the rosemary sprigs in the vinegar.
Place ½ cup of the infused vinegar in a glass. Top of with an equal amount of water. Rinse hair with the hair tonic after shampooing. Rub through hair. Rinse with clear water.
This same infused vinegar can be used as a muscle rub and liniment to aid muscle recovery after exertion and to lessen muscle and joint pain. It is analgesic, anti-inflammatory, and a counter-irritant that increases circulation.