The DIY Herbal First Aid Kit course will help you create the herbal remedies you need before you leave home.
Each DIY remedy is paired with an essential herbal medicine making skill so that you’ll master technique while you build your herbal first aid kit.
Don’t leave home without these essential herbal remedies.
Why I created this course
Last year my husband and I travelled by plane from Vancouver Canada to Phoenix Arizona. On the way from our farm to the plane we stopped overnight at my Son’s house to visit with my grand daughter. In the morning, as we were leaving for the flight, my son told me that all three of them had been sick the weekend before with Norovirus.
We arrived in Phoenix that afternoon. In the hotel lobby we heard that several people who planned to come had started vomitting before they got on their planes to the US and had to cancel their trips. There was some sudden-onset-sickness going around.
We had a meeting that evening and at the meeting Mr. Joybilee felt unwell. Within minutes his back broke out from waist to neck in an itchy red rash. A few hours later he started vomitting. The hotel was in the middle of downtown Phoenix. The maître d’hôtel directed me to the small gift shop in the hotel to find anti-nausea pills and electrolytes, sold in 2 portion packages. She said there was no drug store within walking distance. Mr. Joybilee was over the worst by lunch time the next day, 30 hours later.
I determined never to be in that position again — away from home, without the herbal remedies I knew would help. Just a piece of ginger could have made him feel better fast. But I didn’t have it and had no way to find it in downtown Phoenix.
In this fast paced course you will learn:
- What tested, real food, antinausea remedy you can pack and use effectively in the car, on a plane, or in the event of the flu, that will even get through customs and airport security.
- What ingredient you need to soothe sunburn fast, that’s already waiting in your hotel room.
- 3 proven ingredients you can put in an herbal tea so you can fall asleep even when you are travelling.
- What natural ingredient to use against itches, rashes, bites, and stings that will prevent infection and relieve the itch fast.
- What remedy to use for bad bruises, sprains, joint and back pain that provides fast relief without that drugged feeling.
- A proven earache remedy that’s safe enough for the little swimmers in your clan.
- A plant that stops bleeding fast and prevents infection, so effectively it has been used during wartime for over 2000 years.
- How to soothe the different stages of a cold using just herbal tea that is more effective than OTC drugs
You’ll also learn basic herbal medicine making skills so that you can create your own herbal remedies at home, using ingredients you might already have in the garden, the campsite or a green space close by. But don’t worry if you don’t live near any greenspace at all. All the ingredients for the course can be purchased online. You’ll get a supply list in the first lesson.
From now on you’ll always be prepared when you leave on a trip. You’ll have the confidence to not only prepare but also use these remedies safely and effectively.
In the DIY Herbal First Aid Kit course you will:
- Create an herbal first aid kit so that you will never be a situation where you don’t have the herbal remedies you need, while travelling.
- Know for sure that your herbal remedies are packaged in a form and size to get through airport security.
- Be prepared with safe and effective herbal remedies well suited to car travel, picnics, camping, and beach front hazards too.
- Be prepared for common ailments that afflict travellers and be able to get relief quickly, without having to hunt for a drug store in the downtown core.
- Gain confidence in the skills of herbal medicine making, foraging, wild crafting, and blending
- Have the recipes forever and you’ll be able to make the ones you need regularly.
Learn to make the herbal remedies you need before you leave home. Each DIY remedy is paired with an essential herbal medicine making skill so that you’ll master technique while you build your herbal first aid kit.
There are 10 DIY herbal remedies plus 10 essential herbal medicine making techniques to prepare you to solve moderate health issues that might come up on a trip away from home.
All of these remedies fit nicely in a vehicle first aid kit, a camp first aid box, and can also make it through most airport security without a problem.
Don’t leave home without these essential herbal remedies.
What happens you click the “Green Button”
Step 1: You’ll be taken to the Joybilee Academy page on the Thinkific online learning platform. You’ll see a purple button that says, “Buy $97”. Click that button.
Step 2: On the next page you’ll create a user name and password and you’ll see the full course outline with Chris Dalziel as the instructor. Click the button.
Step 3: On the next page you’ll see a shopping cart with a button that says, “Check out with Paypal”. .
If you have a coupon code, over on the right hand side, under your total price you’ll see “Have a coupon?” in green. Click that green “Have a coupon?” link. A box will open on the same page that will allow you to enter your coupon code. Once you enter your coupon code you’ll see the discount reflected in your total price.
Step 4: Check out using the Paypal button.
Once you’ve completed your purchase you’ll receive an email from me with your log-in details and instructions on how to access the course.
Our 100% Happiness Guarantee
Enroll in the course today at no risk to you. If within the first 30 days you find that the course isn’t what you were expecting, just email me and I’ll gladly refund your investment. I promise.
See you in class! And please tell your friends.