A sweet, peppermint flavored lip balm that is perfect for the holidays, or anyone who likes peppermint.
- Create a double boiler using a glass measuring cup and a saucepan.
Add the cocoa butter, extra virgin olive oil, and beeswax to the glass measuring cup.
- Simmer gently over medium heat until the beeswax melts. Remove from the heat. And remove the glass measuring cup from the saucepan.
- Stir briefly to combine the beeswax and the oils.
- Add in the essential oils by the drop, stirring to incorporate fully.
- Stir while the mixture is cooling just until the mixture becomes opaque. Spoon or pour into lip balm tubes.