DIY Herbal Apothecary is your blueprint to reconstruct your medicine cabinet with nourishing, health-building, handcrafted, herbal remedies. Learn how to use herbs safely and effectively for everyday complaints and restore your self reliance.
The Joybilee Farm DIY Herbal Apothecary
Your blueprint to reconstruct your medicine cabinet with 100% natural and herbal alternatives.
You’ve been working on your healthy diet and cooking so many of your foods from scratch. Isn’t it time you started taking care of the rest of your health and well being naturally, too. Fearlessly take back your power from Pharma. Your body can heal itself when you give it the right sun-powered nutrients, found in the herbs and natural remedies that are your rightful human heritage.
Did you know that:
- Vitamins don’t have to come in a bottle?
- Pain can be eased with herbs and spices?
- Cuts and scrapes can be mended with leaves?
- Stomach pain, gas, bloating, and indigestion can be reversed with natural remedies?
The Joybilee Farm DIY Herbal Apothecary will show you:
- The ancient leaf that the Old Romans used to stop bleeding, even nose bleeds.
- The reason natural remedies stop working on colds and flu and what you can do about it.
- The ancient spice that cuts pain and inflammation fast and how to make it even more effective.
- How to kick your one-a-day vitamin habit and what you can do instead that’s even more nutritious
- How to stop a crying baby and ease their colic fast so you and the baby can get more sleep
- How to use herbal remedies confidently so that you know exactly which remedy will help and when to use it.
- How to reclaim your heritage of natural remedy lore so that you can pass it on to your children and grandchildren.
- How to save money by growing your own herbs or foraging for them in the wild.
- How to save time by stocking up on herbal remedies during the growing season so you always have what you need onhand.
- Which herb to carry in your purse for car trips and air travel to stop motion sickness fast, even in young children.
- How to make an iodine supplement that won’t expire, so that you can protect your thyroid in a cataclysmic radiation event.
- And so much more…
In The Joybilee Farm DIY Herbal Apothecary course you’ll
- Study 25+ herbs in depth and gain an appreciation for their power and what they can do for your family.
- Choose from 65 recipes to replace the common chemical contents of your medicine cabinet
- Gain a deeper appreciation for easy to make herbal remedies like herbal tea, candied ginger, and infused vinegar and learn when to use each one for it’s highest benefit
- Spend less time talking to the pharmacist and more time playing in your kitchen and in your garden
- Save money and reduce your dependence on Big Pharma and Multinational Food Manufacturers
- Follow a step-by-step blueprint to replace the pill bottles in your medicine cabinet with herbal remedies that are safe and reliable
- Earn a Completion Certificate with credit for 50 hours of herbal study
If your medicine cabinet is full of pills instead of food, you aren’t giving your body the nutrition it needs to heal itself. Have you noticed that the items in your medicine cabinet aren’t really helping you heal? I’m not talking about prescription medicines here, but the over-the-counter remedies that sit in plastic bottles on the cabinet shelf. These are the ones with expiry dates that you have to keep out of reach of children. They come with warning labels. They need to be replaced regularly, even if you don’t use them. And they increase your costs to stay healthy. Many people have hundreds of dollars worth of bottles, packets, and tins that need to be replaced once a year for everything from constipation and indigestion to vitamin pills and cough syrup, to antiseptic wound ointment and sunburn lotion. And many of these OTC drugs take a toll on your liver, kidneys, and heart.
You can replace almost all of them with nutritious, safe, and effective herbal remedies, that you can make at home. The homemade remedies are full of nutritious ingredients that your body craves. But before you get too overwhelmed, I’ve got an easy to follow blueprint that will guide you through a step by step process to replace these chemical remedies with home made and sometimes even home grown remedies. They are as easy to make as cooking dinner. You don’t need a chemistry degree. You don’t need a university degree at all, to make your own remedies. But if you have a little experience cooking from scratch and following a recipe it will help.
1400+ students have taken The Joybilee Farm DIY Herbal Apothecary online course so far. Here’s what they’re saying:
More than just a list of recipes and remedies, The DIY Herbal Apothecary empowers the home herbalist to take control of health and wellness. Get a powerful knowledge base that explains herbs and how they work while teaching you how to build a personal herb knowledge system to serve your family well in this easy to understand and yet comprehensive course. Full of quick wins and extensive lessons, the DIY Herbal Apothecary is a great way to learn more about nature’s medicines and take control of the body naturally. ” — Kathie Lapcevic, author, speaker, teacher, Homespun Seasonal Living
I’ve been reading Chris’ blog for many years and one of the things I’m most struck with is how thorough she is in her research. Chris has the ability to take that research and present it in simple, easy to understand articles. The same is true for her DIY Herbal Apothecary course. This course is full of information to help you really understand the 25 herbs covered – it’s not just a course of recipes. I love that Chris has limited this course to 25 herbs and encourages you to dig deep and really learn them by studying and using them instead of dabbling here and there and never really learning. The DIY Apothecary is a must have for anyone who truly wants to replace pharmaceuticals with herbs in their medicine cabinet.” — Angi Schneider, author, teacher, gardener, herbalist Schneiderpeeps
The DIY Apothecary is perfect for both the beginner and the advanced. Chris’s easy to understand terms and practical ways of presenting the information make it simple to begin implementing right away. I’m a big fan of her honesty and explaining why herbs don’t work for everything and everyone and how to decide which route will work best for you based on your current symptoms. One of my top resources for stocking and using a natural medicine cabinet!” — Melissa K. Norris, author of The Made From Scratch Life, podcaster, speaker, columnist.
I really enjoyed DIY Herbal Apothecary. The format was easy to follow and the action items were things I could do without a bunch of supplies and free time. It was just enough information to be informative without being overwhelming. — Jessica Lane, author, homesteader, qwner of BiteMe! Herbal Goat Treats
I enjoyed this course very much. Not only learned new herbs but tons of recipes. I do wish the recipes were for download some how. — Jennifer M. (We’re working on it!)
I am 5 lessons in, and I am LOVING this course!!!!! I just finished the Yarrow lesson in module one. So excited to have these remedies on hand. – Tammy L.
Enroll now for just $197US.
Our 100% Happiness Guarantee
Enroll in the course today at no risk to you. If within the first 30 days you find that the course isn’t what you were expecting, just email me and I’ll gladly refund your investment. I promise.
See you in class! And please tell your friends.