Balm of Gilead salve is anti-inflammatory, and pain relieving and traditionally used for sore joints and muscles.
- 1/2 cup infused Balm of Gilead oil
- 1 tablespoon (12 grams) beeswax melted
- Make a double boiler using a glass measuring cup. (See the directions here)
- Add balm of Gilead infused oil and beeswax to the glass measuring cup.
- Heat until the mixture is blended and the beeswax is fully melted. Don’t allow it to simmer though. Keep it just warm enough to make everything liquid.
- Pour into two 2 oz. glass jars or salve tins. Cool to room temperature.
- Cap tightly.
- Label and seal.