My book, 4 Keys to Food Security and Homestead Abundance.
Get your free copy of
4 keys to Food Security and Homestead Abundance,
How to laugh at the time to come,
a $7 value
and find out…
- How to stop worrying and start doing something about your family’s food security
- How to get cancer-causing, genetically modified food out of your kitchen and off your plate
- How to get more energy and feel better, while you save money at the grocery store
- How to stock up for tomorrow and for unforeseen emergencies without going bankrupt
- How to grow some of your own food, even if you live in a tiny apartment or in the middle of nowhere
- How to cultivate a lifestyle of Homestead Abundance that self-sows more joy every day
- How to stop feeling isolated and alone in your homestead lifestyle and build community right where you live
Move toward greater peace, greater joy, stable food security, and increased Homestead Abundance.
As an added bonus, get the Joybilee Farm Newsletter to empower you in your journey to self reliance.
You’ll also get the Joybilee Farm email newsletter to keep you moving toward more food security and self reliance. The newsletter includes tips, information, and special offers to encourage you and make your journey easier, less confusing, and full of Homestead Abundance and JOY.
- Tips to help you with food preservation, gardening, food storage
- Recipes to use your homestead abundance
- Herbal Remedies and How-Tos
- Tutorials in the Lost Arts of self-reliance
- Animal Husbandry
- Tips on how to make a living from your homestead
- Special offers — you’ll hear about them here first
- Product reviews for products that will help you on your journey to your best life.
And anything else you and I might discuss while visiting over a cup of your favorite warm beverage, while looking out the picture window at the sheep, llamas, and chickens, at Joybilee Farm.
What people are saying about Joybilee Farm:
You are an inspiration! And thank you for your posts. They are helping me to simplify my life. – Anita D.
Of course, I’m never going to rent, sell, or otherwise share the information I’m collecting here. I hate spam as much as you do. And if you decide the content isn’t for you, there’s an instant “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every single e-mail.
“Homestead Abundance is JOY for the journey — it not just for when you arrive.” – Chris Dalziel
Get my book now in pdf.
a $7 value, Free
Let get started:
19097 Hwy. 21N
Danville, WA 99121