Healthy raspberry ice pops made with real raspberries and canned coconut milk. Just 3 ingredients for perfect flavor and texture.
- 1 1/2 cups organic raspberries, frozen or fresh
- 1 cup organic coconut milk, canned, full fat
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- In the jar of a blender, place raspberries, coconut milk, and maple syrup. Blend on medium till the mixture is fully blended and the raspberries are pureed.
- Pour into ice pop molds. Leave about 1/4 inch head space at the top of the mold to allow ofr expansion. Freeze till firm, about 4 to 6 hours.
- To serve, run hot water over the ice pop mold for a few seconds, until the ice pop slips easily out of the mold. Serve immediately.
When making ice pops with fruit, the amount of maple syrup or sugar syrup needed will vary depending on the sweetness of the fruit. Too much sugar will make the ice pop slushy. Not enough syrup and the ice pop will be hard like an ice cube.
Keywords: Ice pops, raspberries, fresh fruit