This quick and easy buttered vegetable noodles with poppy seed recipe is another fast veggie noodle dinner. Forget take-out food, when you’re tired and the kids are cranky. Veggie noodles can be on the table in minutes. This buttery poppyseed noodle recipe makes a satisfying side dish paired with a salad, and canned fish or fried sausages. Don’t give in to fast food when you can eat healthy in less time.
- 1 tablespoon Coconut oil
- 4 cups vegetable noodles
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup grated Gouda or Monterey Jack Cheese
- Add 1 tbsp coconut oil to your frying pan and heat oil on medium heat until it sputters when a few drops of water are added to the pan.
- Stir in julienned vegetable noodles. Stir until lightly coated with oil.
- Add ½ cup of water to the frying pan and cover with a lid. Steam noodles just until limp.
- Add 1 tbsp of butter and 1 tsp of poppy seeds to every 4 cups of prepared vegetable noodles.
- Top with ½ cup of grated Gouda or Monterey Jack cheese. Replace lid and turn off heat. Serve when cheese is melted.