A quick example of the “Master Muffin” recipe.
- 1 cup of espresso, cooled
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- 2 tbsp. organic sugar
- 1 cup. whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 T. baking powder
- 1/2 t. celtic salt or Himalayan salt
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder plus 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup. chopped raw cashews
- 1/2 cup. raw chocolate nibs
- Mix all wet ingredient together.
- In a separate bowl blend the dry ingredients.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the liquid ingredients, until the flour is completely moistened.
- Fold the filling in gently.
- Fill greased muffin tins 3/4 full of the muffin batter.
- Bake at 350F for 15 to 18 minutes, or until the top springs back when gently pushed.
- Remove from oven and immediately top with a square of dark chocolate.
- Allow chocolate to melt, it will be firm when cool.
- Serve warm or cold with butter, and cheese!