A basic, white, pizza crust
- 1 ½ tsp. yeast
- 1 cup of warm water
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. salt
- 3 ½ cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp. cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. warm water
- Dissolve yeast in warm water.
- Allow the yeast to froth up.
- Mix together yeast mixture, flour, olive oil, and salt.
- Beat well until the gluten starts to form strands.
- Turn onto floured counter and knead well, till smooth and elastic or process for 5 minutes with your stand mixer using the dough hook.
- Cover bowl and allow to rise until double in bulk, about 1 hour to 1 ½ hours.
- Divide dough in half, and roll out thinly to the size of a 10 inch pizza pan.