Sweetly tart and fizzy cranberry kombucha for your next holiday gathering.
- 14 cups of brewed Kombucha
- 2 cups of cranberry juice, cranberry cocktail, cranberry-grape cocktail, or cranberry-pomegranate cocktail
- Glass bottles with spring caps or glass bottles +crimp caps + capper
- Take your brewed Kombucha in a pitcher and add the fruit juice of your choice. .
- Once you’ve added the juice, or other kombucha flavor, pour into clean glass bottles and cap by your preferred method.
- Set aside in a warm spot overnight and up to 24 hours.
- Refrigerate. Serve when cold, poured into fancy glasses or straight from the bottle.