Use as you would any infused vinegar for mineral-rich salad dressing.
1 ½ cups of mineral-rich herbs
2 tablespoon sweet-tasting herbs or berries
2 cloves of garlic, crushed
4 cups of white balsamic vinegar
- In a wide mouth mason jar, place herbs, garlic, and vinegar.
- Stir to moisten the herbs. Cap tightly.
- Put the jar in a warm cupboard, protected from light. Shake the jar once a day for 4 weeks.
- Strain the herbs from the vinegar. Press them in a potato ricer to extract as much vinegar as possible.
- Pour the vinegar into a colored glass bottle, with a twist lid.
Make a vinaigrette by combining herb infused vinegar with 1/4 cup of virgin olive oil, and 2 teaspoons of dijon mustard then mix all the ingredients together in a mason jar. Using an immersion blender or a whisk blend the ingredients until the mixture is thick and uniform.