Barely sweet carminative, adaptogenic, and antioxidant truffles for your health and wellness.
- 1 cup tahini butter (make your own for optimal freshness!)
- ½ cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup honey (you can use herbal infused honey)
- ¼ cup astragalus powder
- ¼ cup eleuthero powder
- ¼ cup ashwagandha powder
- ¼ cup hawthorn berry powder
- 1/4 cup dark cacao nibs
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder + 2 to 4 tbsp.
- 1 tsp. nutmeg, freshly grated
- 1 tsp. black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 tablespoon ginger powder
- 1 tablespoon cardamom
- ½ cup of maple syrup
- 3 tsp. additional honey, as required
- In a large bowl, mix together tahini and almond butter and raw honey.
- Stir in maple syrup.
- In a second bowl, stir together all powdered herbs and spices.
- Slowly mix the powdered herbs, cacao nibs, and cocoa powder into the honey.
- Add Maple syrup to the nut mixture and mix well until a thick paste forms.
- Roll this “dough” into balls 1 inch in diameter. As you get near the bottom of the bowl you may find the dough doesn’t stick together as well. Add additional honey 1 tsp. at a time, to help the dough hold together.
- After each ball is formed, roll the balls in the extra cocoa powder to prevent from sticking.
- Store in the refrigerator in a widemouth glass jar.
Serving size – 2-3 daily