Sip a cup of Anxious Kids Tea before bedtime or any time that your child is feeling anxious.
- 1 part dried Catnip
- 1 part dried Chamomile
- 1 part dried Lemon balm
- 1/4 part fresh or dried lemon zest.
- Combine the dried herbs in a dry, airtight container and label with the recipe.
- Store in a dark cabinet until ready to use for tea or tincture.
- Put 2 to 3 teaspoons full of the dried herbs into a French press or small teapot.
- Add a cup of freshly boiled water and steep for 10 minutes, strain.
All these herbs are safe for kids and generally considered safe in food amounts during pregnancy and lactation. This recipe tastes pretty good, but it can also be sweetened with honey. Avoid raw honey with infants and toddlers less than 2 years of age.
- Serving Size: 1 cup