While you are waiting for your garden harvest in 30, 40, or even 100 days after planting, you can be serving up salads and stir fries with food you grow in your kitchen.
Grow a variety of colors, flavors, and textures to make your salads stand out. Change the menu every week, so it never gets boring. Grow these veggies year-round for food security and nutrition. These aren’t just veggies. They are superfoods.
Health benefits of sprouts, microgreens, and baby greens
- Studies show that just one cup of leafy greens can lower cognitive decline and even reverse brain aging by 11 years
- Just one cup a day can lower the incidence of Parkinson’s, and some cancers.
- Even depression and anxiety improve with daily consumption.
Growing Abundance, The Garden You Harvest in a Week
In this concise E-book you’ll learn how to grow 7 veggies in 7 days or less, to fill your salad bowl, top sandwiches, or use in stir fries, using minimalist equipment and easy to follow techniques.
You’ll also learn:
- The equipment you need to get started right away
- What soil and soil nutrients you’ll need to grow these fast veggies organically
- The best seeds to use for reliable, safe, healthy, and nutrient-dense sprouts
- The anticancer veggie that is 20 times more powerful than full grown veggies
- The sprouts every new momma should be eating to promote milk supply and mental health
- The exact technique to grow shoots for stir fries in 7 days or less
- The right seeds to use for fast and beautiful leafy greens that are ready to harvest in a week
- How to achieve a variety of salad textures, colors, and flavors to prevent food fatigue
- 3 salad recipes that will have them asking for more
How to download your copy
- Tap or Click the purple download button. A pop up box will come up and ask you for your email address so we know where to send your ebook.
- Once you fill out your information you’ll receive an email with your download link and a welcome message from me (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- You’ll also be subscribed to my VIP email series to help you on your self-reliance journey. In this email I’ll share gardening tips, herbalism tips, and other self-reliant gems. If you find it’s not what you’re looking for, you can unsubscribe at any time.
Thank you for sharing your expertise and knowledge with people who are interested in learning new techniques or who may be first-time gardeners. I am a running late in downloading (and printing out) the items in the Garden Giveway.