A refreshing melt-and-pour soap with frankincense, myrrh, and gold mica for bling.
- 2 ounces goat’s milk melt and pour soap base
- 8 ounces honey melt and pour soap base
- 1 tablespoons frankincense infused hemp seed oil
- ½ teaspoon kings gold mica (lip safe/eye safe), divide
- 15 drops frankincense essential oil
- 15 drops myrrh essential oil
- 30 drops honeybell essential oil blend
- 6 cavity soap mold for guest soaps
- Spray bottle of isopropyl alcohol
- Cut up goat’s milk melt and pour soap base into one inch pieces. Place in heat proof, glass measuring cup. Microwave in 15 second bursts until soap base is melted.
- Cut up honey melt and pour soap base. Place in another heat proof, glass measuring cup. Add frankincense infused oil. Microwave in 15 second burst until soap base is melted. Stir to fully combine melted soap base and oil.
- Add ¼ teaspoon gold mica to each soap base. (1/2 teaspoon gold mica divided between two glass measuring cups) Stir well to fully combine.
- Add essential oils to the honey soap base mixture. Stir well to fully combine. Prepare soap molds by spraying mold cavities with isopropyl alcohol.
- Pour honey melt and pour base into each mold cavity until it is ¾ full.
- Pour goat’s milk soap base into each mold cavity to the side of the cavity, dividing it evenly between all mold cavities.
- Using a small dowel or skewer, drag the skewer through the soap mold cavity in a swirling pattern, to swirl the milk soap base.
- Spritz each filled mold cavity with rubbing alcohol to remove the surface tension and release any air bubbles. Set the mold aside to cool and harden 3 to 4 hours.
- Once soap is fully hardened remove the soap from the mold. Set aside for a few hours. Package with plastic wrap and label. Plastic wrap may be heat sealed using a hair dryer or heat gun for a professional finish.
*To make frankincense infused oil, put 1 tablespoon of powdered frankincense resin and 2 tablespoons olive oil in a heat proof measuring cup. Place the cup over water in a saucepan. Simmer the saucepan over low heat for 30 minutes. Stir the mixture several times during heating. Remove from heat and let it cool down naturally. Strain. Measure oil for use in this recipe.