New to growing your own food?
Check out the Fill Your Salad Bowl workshop and learn how to use 3 different growing methods, at home, so you can fill your salad bowl with super food, nutrient dense, greens every single day. These are greens you can use in your salad bowl, greens you can add to soups, stews, and pasta dishes, and even greens you can use in a stir fry.
In this mini workshop you will learn how to fill a salad bowl every day with food you grow yourself.
- Even if you don’t have any land.
- Even if there is 3 feet of snow covering your garden
- Even if you’ve killed house plants in the past.
- Even if you think you have a black thumb.
Here’s what’s covered in this fast paced workshop:
- 3 different salad greens growing methods that you can implement right away in small spaces
- The exact method we use to keep our salad bowl full, so we never run out, even if we have unexpected company
- Where to cut costs and still be successful growing salad greens at home
- Ideal equipment to use if you want to grow greens faster and easier
- The unique pitfalls to avoid with indoor and container growing
- How to save a crop that goes wrong
- Where to find organic seed at a reasonable price
- How to store your seed so it stays viable for years, so you can save money now on bulk seed purchases.
- The health benefits of sprouts, microgreens, and healthy greens and how to optimize these benefits
- 17 Ideas for using home grown salad greens in the kitchen, so they never get mundane