The Winter wind can be harsh on your lips, causing them to chap and crack. DIY lip scrub provides the nourishment needed to keep your lips soft and smooth.
- 4 tablespoon sugar (organic is best)
- 1 tablespoon herb-infused olive oil
- 5 drops sweet orange essential oil
- 1/4 teaspoon mica pigment (lip safe)
- Mix all the ingredients in a glass bowl and stir until well blended.
- Spoon into ½ ounce lip gloss jars or glass containers.
- Label with directions for use.
The shelf life of these kinds of products is short, as they tend to harden in the jars after a few months. But they only take 5 minutes to make, so make them fresh as you need them.