- Take 15 paper towels and cut each paper towel in quarters, separating the towels on the perforation.
- Roll each towel piece up to make a single roll, being sure that the new towel is added under the flap of the one that went before it. In this way, as you remove a towel from the roll, another towel will come up to take its place, like the way a tissue box works.
- Keep cutting paper towels into quarters and rolling them in this way, until your roll of paper towels fits snugly into your jar. Roll all the towels up in a single roll, adding each one under the flap of the one before it.
- In a separate cup measure the thieves vinegar (or vodka), and the essential oils. Drizzle the vinegar mixture over the top of the paper towels inside the jar.
- Put on the lip and shake the jar. Allow it to sit undisturbed for at least 15 minutes. The dry paper towels will wick up the excess moisture. You can leave any extra liquid in the jar or pour it off when all the paper towels are uniformly damp.
Keywords: 4 thieves hand wipes, antibacterial hand wipes