A sweet scented and refreshing 100% natural wax tart for your wax burner.
- 1/2 cup beeswax
- 1/12 cup cocoa butter
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet orange essential oil
- 1 teaspoon bergamot essential oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon verbena essential oil
- A double boiler
- Make a double boiler using a glass measuring cup and saucepan.
- Place the beeswax and cocoa butter in the cup. Melt them together over medium heat. Once the wax is melted, stir in the essential oils.
- Prepare the molds. If you are using silicone molds, the wax tarts will pop right out. If you are using a plastic mold (like ice cube trays) apply silicone mold release spray to the mold before you fill it with the beeswax mixture. Pour the mixture into the mold and allow it to harden at room temperature.
- Remove the DIY aromatherapy was tarts from the mold and, to preserve the fragrance, store them in a jar with a tight-fitting lid.