4 ingredient fudgsicles are healthier and easy to make at home. You’ll need an ice pop mold and a blender for this easy recipe.
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 tablespoons Torani dark chocolate syrup*
- 1 cup coconut milk, canned, full fat
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add bananas, syrup, coconut milk, and vanilla to a blender jar.
- Blend on high until the mixture is smooth with a uniform consistency.
- Pour into ice pop molds. Add sticks. Freeze in a freezer compartment or chest freezer for 4 to 7 hours, or overnight.
- To serve, run ice pop molds under hot water for a few seconds to loosen ice pops in the mold. Remove from mold. Serve immediately.
*You can use 1 tablespoon cocoa powder and 1 tablespoon honey in the place of the dark chocolate syrup called for in this recipe. Mix the cocoa powder and honey with a small amount of coconut milk before adding it to the blender jar, to moisten the cocoa powder and allow it to blend more easily with the other ingredients.
Keywords: Ice pops, chocolate, fresh fruit, dairy-free