A quick and easy “fast-food” breakfast smoothie.
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 cup frozen blueberries or frozen peaches
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. melted Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil
- To make a breakfast smoothie combine all ingredients, except the coconut oil, in the blender.
- Turn blender on.
- While whirling the blender, slowly drizzle in the coconut oil (or coconut cream).
- This will give you a thick, cold smoothie with a frothy topping. And no clumpy oil on the top.
- This makes a delicious, fast food breakfast — from scratch