When the summer’s heat has you beat, do you grab a can or a bottled drink?
Do you look at the labels and try to guess which one has the least harmful ingredients?
Can you trust the “natural” and “healthy” claims on the label of your favorite bottled beverage? (Hint: Coke owns “Vitamin Water”)
Or have you given up even trying to decipher what’s in the bottled drinks and just opt for iced coffee or sweet tea or maybe plain water from a plastic bottle?
Forget the canned lemonade and powdered drink mixes full of artificial flavors and high fructose corn syrup. Walk away from the Big Gulps and Super Sized Colas. Those drinks can kill you.
You deserve better than that. Your body deserves nutrition and flavor in every sip. Because every time you grabbed a drink you make a choice for health or for pain and suffering in your future.
I want to give you a healthy future, by showing you how to make your favorite drinks healthier from scratch. I want to give you your control back and empower you with the tools to create healthy and inspiring drinks this summer, and for the rest of your life.
This goes beyond choosing herbal tea instead of Coke. Or black coffee instead of a caramel macchiato.
You can take your herbal tea and infusions to the next level when you use them to make Inspiring Botanical Drinks, Mixers, and Elixirs for a Healthier Summer.
Use the herbs and fruit from your garden and the wild places around your home to craft unique and tasty drinks, syrups, and shrubs. Break the pop and sweet tea habit with these healthier options. You’ll save money, reduce food waste, and enjoy delicious and nutritious hot and cold drinks year-round,when you use herbs, garden fruit and berries, and even weeds to make healthy tea, drinks, and beverage syrups right from your garden.
Take the Inspiring Botanical Drinks, Mixers and Elixirs class and increase your understanding and confidence in making these beverages from the herbs and fruit in your garden or in the hedgerows close to home. Herbs that are growing near you have the vital energy you need to stay healthy and strong. Learn to use them in beverages to cool the summer heat in this masterclass.
Students in this class learn:
- How to kick the soda habit
- Herbal tea making basics
- Herbal coffee drinks that rival Starbucks for much less
- Herbal infusions as the basis for elixirs
- Healthy, sugar-free vitamin water formulas
- Master recipes for crafting beverage syrups, drink mixers, and cordials
- When to use juice as a drink base
- How to craft thirst-quenching summer ices and Ice Pops that are tasty AND healthy
- How to make shrubs and switchels for thirst quenching electrolytes
- How to make elixirs and liqueurs for cocktail mixes and gifts
- How to craft herbal bitters for drink mixers and to improve digestion
- How to create red and green supplement powders right from the garden for healthier smoothies
- Allergy free substitutes for gluten and dairy that you can use when making healthier beverages
Also included in this course:
- Easy recipes for creating sodas, syrups, liqueurs, elixirs, and bitters from the garden and the hedgerow
- Step by step recipes for herbal and fruit syrups that can be used in Italian sodas, coffee syrups, and specialty drinks;
- Liqueur recipes like limoncello, cream de cacao, and other traditional liqueurs that can be made at home and given as gifts.
- Recipes for cocktail and mock-tail mixers are also given.
Students in this class will gain the skills and confidence to turn garden produce, herbs, and fruit into tasty and healthy beverages for very little cost, as well as how to preserve the summer goodness so these healthy drinks can be enjoyed year-round.
What my students are saying about The Inspiring Botanical Drinks Course
For the cost of 1 Starbucks coffee a day this month YOU can gain a lifetime of skills in making your own thirst quenching drinks, fancy coffees, and exceptional liqueurs. And you’ll be making those bistro coffees healthier and allergy-free, by the second lesson in the course.
Skip the soda and vitamin water, full of damaging high fructose corn syrup, and learn to make healthy drinks at home and build robust health and a strong immune system with every beverage you drink. Learn how in my course, Inspiring Botanical Drinks, Mixers, and Elixirs for a Healthier Summer.
Enroll by clicking the pink button below.