Make these healthy, blueberry Popsicles that are low in sugar but high in flavor and texture.
- 2 cups of blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup coconut milk, canned, full fat
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Place blueberries, coconut milk, and maple syrup in a blender. I use a Magic Bullet. Blend on medium for 1 minute or as long as it takes to completely blend the blueberries and coconut milk.
- Pour the mixture into ice pop mold, leaving 1/4 to 1/8th inch head space. Insert sticks.
- Place in freezer. Freeze for 4 to 6 hours or until the ice pops are fully frozen.
- To remove from the molds, run hot water over the outside of the ice pop mold, just until the ice pop slips easily from the mold.
- Store in Ice Pop freezer bags for long term storage. Ice pops will last for 2 months frozen in individual freezer bags.
Other fruit such as bananas, raspberries, mangoes, or strawberries can also be used to make delicious, healthy ice pops.