Handmade for the Holidays October 2 to 8th
For the little artists on your list, these natural beeswax crayons and wax pastels, are colored with nontoxic natural dye colors and make the best creative gifts. Pair them with an artist smock and a roll of white paper for the young creatives you love best.
What’s in the Ebook?
In this ebook you’ll learn:
- How to make Natural Beeswax Crayons that actually stick to the paper instead of beading off.
- How to create Natural, nontoxic colors from plants that can be used to color art mediums like crayons, pastels, and modeling wax.
- How to create pastel colors
- How to get gradient shades in crayon colors
- How to get the right consistency for wax pastels
- Where to find natural dye pigments for colorful projects
This ebook will guide through making two crafty gifts using natural beeswax and organic, nontoxic, plant-based colors and pigments.
The ebook includes
- the recipes
- a supply list
- a trouble shooting guide
Free for a limited time:
This ebook is available for free for a limited time. So grab it now and get ready to make some amazing gifts for the little artists on your list. Offer ends October 8th.