A tasty and simple dessert.
- Slice pears in half lengthwise.
- Remove the core, leaving halves intact.
- Butter the inside of a shallow 8 x 8 baking pan.
- Place the pears skin side down, in the baking pan.
- Mix butter and honey together in a small dish.
- Pour the butter-honey mixture over the pears, allowing the mixture to pool in the hollow left by the removed core.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bake the pears in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove the pears from the oven.
- Drizzle the hot pears with chocolate-mint extract.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler until liquid.
- Place one half pear on a serving plate.
- Drizzle the baked pears with melted chocolate just before serving.
- Repeat with the remaining 3 pear halves.