This salad dressing captures all the health benefits of argan oil while stretching this rare oil with olive oil, another health promoting oil. Use it on tossed salad or Israeli salad.
- 1 teaspoon rosemary leaves
- 1 teaspoon mint leaves
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 2 tablespoons toasted argan oil
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- Remove from their stems and finely chop rosemary and mint leaves using a sharp blade.
- Crush and peel a garlic clove. Press the clove through a garlic press. Add it to the salad dressing bottle.
- Pour argan oil, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and lemon juice into the dressing bottle. Shake well. Allow to sit for 1 hour in the fridge to macerate the flavors.
- Shake before using.
- Serve over green salad, Israeli salad, or Greek salad.