Your Quest, should you decide to accept, it is to make 7 Herbal Remedies that will support your family during cold and flu (and The Big Nasty) season.
These remedies are tried and true traditional remedies with proven supportive benefits during fall and winter. Weaponize your herbs against the winter zombies with this preparedness challenge.
Learn more about health benefiting herbs, and feel confident in preparing and using some of our common, and favorite, winter immune boosters.
- In this fun game you’ll make herbal remedies.
- You’ll learn herbal medicine making techniques.
- You’ll stock your herbal pantry with custom remedies for your family.
- You’ll gain confidence in the efficacy of herbs for supporting the bodies innate healing prowess.
- You’ll get access to the recordings of 2 Q and A sessions from the first time this class was held.
Everything is in the course vault so that you have immediate access to all class recordings as soon as you log-in the first time. How cool is that! You won’t have any hinderances to get your arsenal of natural remedies crafted in your time, so that you are ready no matter what Zombies travel through your neighborhood.
It’s a Game?
Yes! It’s a game. It’s a quest. There’s a game board to keep you on track and help you to see the progress you are making as you craft custom herbal remedies to stock your fall and winter apothecary.
In this fun quest you’ll learn how to make 7 different remedies using 6 different herbal techniques:
- An oxymel
- A syrup
- Fermented Honey
- A tincture
- A tea
- A healing broth
You’ll also learn how to effectively use these remedies. Timing is crucial in the effective use of herbal remedies. Colds and flu follow specific stages and the choice of remedies is dictated by which stage of a virus you are in. In this class you’ll learn how to identify those stages and how to use herbal remedies effectively to support your body’s innate healing.
You’ll also learn how to effectively tailor these remedies to different members of your family, from toddlers, to children, to Moms and Dads and the elderly.
We’ll also talk about who should not use herbal remedies and why not, so that you can be assured that the remedies that you make will be safe for your family.
When is it?
This quest is a 4 week class so that you can have your arsenal ready in one month. Sign up now to get immediate access to the course, the game board, the cheat codes, and the supply list. Work on the class one week at a time over the next 4 weeks. At the end of the month you’ll have 7 remedies ready for cold and flu season and you’ll know how to use them. Plus you’ll know how to prepare 6 kinds of herbal medicine that you can use for future herbal projects. You’ll also understand the nuances of using herbal remedies to support the body’s innate healing during viruses.
How much is it?
This awesome 4 week class is only $47.
- You get 6 Herbal Remedy Making Lessons
- AND you’ll stock up your herbal apothecary so that if the Zombies visit your neighborhood, you’ll be ready with an effective, tailor-made apothecary so that you can support your family with early remedies and avoid serious illness.
- You’ll learn how to use supportive herbal remedies effectively during the winter virus season
- You’ll gain an understanding of the stages of a cold or flu and how to best use herbal remedies to support healing at each stage
- You’ll have so much fun.
What about live classes?
There are 6 recorded lessons where I show you how to make the remedies, for the visual learners among us. There are two recorded Question and Answer Session from the first time the course was held. Also included are 3 bonus tutorials recorded from previous editions of this class.
But I don’t like Zombies!
Exactly! Neither do we. That’s why we are creating an arsenal to win this fight, together. You too can weaponize your herbal remedies in this fun quest. But only if you accept the Mission.
The best way to fight Zombies is with this “No-brainer” deal: Just $47 for 7 remedies and 6 herbal medicine making techniques.
Are you in?