Scroll down to download your copy, of “Planning Your Medicinal Herb Garden”
I’ll be sending you a couple emails with a second download link, just in case. Please put email@example.com in your approved contacts so you won’t miss any of these useful resources. If you have any questions feel free to drop me an email at that address and I’ll do my best to answer.
In the meantime you will find my course “Propagating Herbs for Companion Planting” helpful. I’ve got a special one-time offer on this video class, that will help you get your herb garden started faster and for less money.
Get this special Limited Time offer!
In this course you will learn:
- Benefits of Herbs in the Vegetable Garden
- How to propagate herbs through root divisions
- How to propagate herbs from cuttings
- How to propagate herbs through layering
- How to grow herbs from seed using the special techniques required for hard to germinate seeds
Grow Your Own Medicine
- If you’ve wanted to grow herb plants without paying the huge $5 to $8 per pot costs your local nursery charges
- If you’ve wanted to grow herbs that are outside the handful of culinary herbs available in the spring as bedding plants
- If you’ve wondered how to expand the herb and flower plants you have now so you can fill in spaces in your landscape
- If you want to confidently use your local plant resources effectively to make more plants
- If you are looking for alternatives to the plants from your local garden center, which are sprayed with toxic, systemic pesticides that destroy pollinators and threaten honeybees
- If you want to be empowered with the knowledge to help yourself and your family with nourishing and effective medicinal herbs that you grow yourself
- If you want to trade medicinal or culinary herb plants with friends and neighbors to make your community more resilient and support a healthy eco-system
- If you want to add culinary or medicinal herbs to your farmer’s market sales, and support your community with a wider variety of herb plants
Then you are ready to learn how to propagate culinary and medicinal herbs in this class.
Enroll in Propagating Herbs for Companion Planting using the button below.
Here’s your ebook, “Planning your Medicinal Herb Garden”
Download your copy of “Planning your Medicinal Herb Garden” by tapping the teal button below. The ebook will open in another window. You’ll need to tap on the download icon in the top right to download a copy to your device.
I hope you enjoy this resource and it supports you in your decision to add more medicinal herbs to your garden, for their many benefits.