And Without Sacrificing Honey Production!
In this workshop you’ll learn:
- Why bee keepers feed sugar to honeybees
- You’ll do an exercise to determine the periods of dearth in your region
- You’ll gain some important insight into plants you can use to naturally feed your honeybees so you won’t need to feed sugar
- You’ll understand natural sources of pollen and nectar and how they supply essential nutrients and phytonutrients to bees over the long season
- You’ll learn the best way to balance honey production and the needs of the bees
- You’ll make a back up plan to feed the bees when your season is short and the weather doesn’t cooperate.