Focusing on the easiest plants for beginners to grow, Homegrown Healing From Seed to Apothecary covers 30 plants, recommended by professional herbalists, that can be grown in the temperate zone. Initial garden preparation, garden design and harvesting tips lead the novice herbalist into early success.
In this ebook you will learn:
•The ideal harvest time for each herb
•Which parts of the herb are used in herbal preparations
•How to increase the potency of home remedies
•How to grow herbs in difficult circumstances
•Which herbal preparations can be made at home and which ones should be purchased
•The difference between using whole herbs and herb-like drugs
•Including 40+ recipes to make for your homegrown apothecary
•With 30 In depth plant profiles
- If you’ve wanted to get to know your local herbs and weeds
- If you’ve wanted to make herbal remedies with confidence
- If you’ve wondered what other things you can use the herbs in your garden for
- If you want to confidently use your local plant resources effectively
- If you are looking for alternatives to the drugs currently in your medicine cabinet
- If you want to be empowered with the knowledge to help yourself and your family with nourishing and effective herbal remedies
- If you want to enhance your body’s innate healing ability.
Then you are ready to start your own Homegrown Healing.
There are three versions of Homegrown Healing available. The paperback and the Kindle version are both available on Amazon here.
The printable PDF version is available here on our website.
Get the print paperback on Amazon here.
For the PDF Ebook version:
The Kindle Version