Use the herbs and fruit from your garden and the wild places around your home to craft unique and tasty drinks, syrups, and shrubs. Break the pop and sweet tea habit with these healthier options. You’ll save money, reduce food waste, and enjoy delicious and nutritious hot and cold drinks year-round, when you use herbs, garden fruit and berries, and even weeds to make healthy tea, drinks, beverage syrups, and other thirst quenching coolers.
Reducing sugary drinks:
- Supports healthy immunity
- Increases your energy
- Increases your brain power
And you can make these healthy beverages and frosty treats in just a few minutes of hands-on time. Plus, learning to make your own healthy summer drinks, mixers, and elixirs will save you money. Walk past the pop aisle and make healthier, more delicious summer drinks at home.
Here’s what you’ll find inside this class:
- How to kick the soda habit
- Herbal tea making basics
- Herbal coffee substitutes
- Herbal infusions as the basis for elixirs
- Healthy, sugar-free vitamin water formulas
- Master recipes for crafting beverage syrups, drink mixers, and cordials
- When to use juice as a drink base
- How to craft thirst-quenching summer ices and popcicles that are tasty AND healthy
- How to make shrubs and switchels for thirst quenching electrolytes
- How to make elixirs and liqueurs for cocktail mixes and gifts
- How to craft herbal bitters for drink mixers and to improve digestion
Also included in this course:
- Recipes for creating sodas, syrups, liqueurs, elixirs, and bitters from the garden and the hedgerow
- Recipes include syrups that can be used in Italian sodas, coffee syrups, and specialty drinks; liqueur recipes like limoncello, cream de cacao, and other traditional liqueurs that can be made at home and given as gifts.
- Recipes for cocktail and mock-tail mixers are also given.
Plus this bonus
- How to create red and green supplement powders right from the garden for healthier smoothies ($47 value)
Students in this class will gain the skills and confidence to turn garden produce, herbs, and fruit into tasty and healthy beverages for very little cost, as well as how to preserve the summer goodness so these healthy drinks can be enjoyed year-round.
Enroll now for just $147US
We think this course is awesome! But don’t just take our word for it. Here’s what our students said:
What an amazing course! Chris is such a great teacher. Everything is explained and the take action items are easy to follow and not overly time consuming. If you are looking for new and fun ways to increase your herbal usage in your every day or need to brush up on things you already knew but may have forgotten about, I HIGHLY recommend the Botanical Drinks course. You won’t regret it!! — Tammy Lentz
I loved this class! So much information that was completely new to me. I have so many more options now. My boring water with mushy fruit has just transformed into refreshing, good for me drinks. The bonus class was very informative as well. Who knew you could take your weeds and turn them into super green powders. Thank you, Chris, for putting together another wonderful learning tool. — Florence Pantele
I love it. As a pharmacist and herbalist-in-training I always wanted to create and invent new herbal drinks so that my patients could health themselves. Thanks to this course, I can do that. 😀 — Sandra Nwankwo