Welcome to my page. Thanks for sticking with me through the summit and popping over here to grab the free gift I created for you.
This digital resource will help you take immediate action on what you learned today about planning a garden for the golden years. I wanted to put the tools in your hands so that you can create a few herbal remedies to carry you through when you get that inevitable sore back, bruised feet, and many of the other afflictions that are common to all of us as we get older.
I created a recipe book for you to download with the 10 Best Anti-Aging Recipes from the Garden that I use in my own home.
These recipes are going to help you spend more time in your garden creating a sanctuary that you are happy to spend time in.
I’m sharing recipes that will help you enjoy your time in the garden more, with fewer aching backs, sore knees, and faster healing skin. I’m also sharing a few of my more luxurious skin care recipes that will have you both looking and feeling your best right now.
In this resource you’ll learn
- Which flower has amazing skin care benefits for aging skin
- The very best skin care lotion for mature skin
- A hand salve recipe to soothe the nicks and cracks that gardeners get from digging in the dirt
- Which herbs to use in an ointment to stop bruising, pain, and sprains
- How to stop bleeding almost instantly when you are out in the garden and don’t have a bandaid
- How to ease your sore back using this common weed
- What to do before you go to sleep after a day of gardening so that you wake up with renewed strength
- What flower to grow that will remove liver spots from hands and face
- What to do when you have a bad sunburn to prevent skin cancer and ease the pain fast.
- What herbs to use to remove dark circles under your eyes, and brighten your complexion.
And much more!
I want you to have this knowledge today so that you will be resilient and strong in your resolve to continue gardening in your golden years. As we learned in the summit, gardeners live longer and are happier than non gardeners. And who doesn’t want long life, happiness, and tomatoes. Don’t forget about the tomatoes.
When you grab my free gift, you’ll also be added to my weekly newsletter. The Joybilee Farm newsletter always includes useful tips, helpful tutorials, as well as deals and offers that will save you time and help you reach your homesteading goals faster.
Grab your free gift here.
Thanks for dropping by.
I’m looking forward to getting to know your better.