Enroll in this free class to learn how to use companion planting in your own garden. Companion planting takes advantage of the special relationship that pollinators, predatory insects, and microscopic animals have with certain plants. It harnesses that relationship to build an ecosystem where plants thrive. This means that your vegetables and fruit will grow easier, bigger, and taste better. It also naturally controls insect pests by attracting beneficial insects. Become a better gardener by harnessing the secrets of companion planting right away.
In this concise e-course you’ll learn:
- How to identify umbellifer and asteraceae family plants by their distinguishing characteristics.
- The benefits of using umbellifer and asteraceae family plants in the garden
- How to make infused honey
- How to make salves
- How to formulate herbal tea
- 4 super companion plants that you need in your garden